Terms and Conditions
Article 1 Definitions
In these general terms and conditions, the following terms have the following meaning, unless expressly stated otherwise:
- Contractor/Mediator: Hair Clinic Wolf (Formerly Simson’s hair).
- Client/Client: the person who orders Hair Clinic Wolf; a natural person.
- Assignment: the work or services to be determined by Hair Clinic Wolf to be determined in mutual consultation between the client and Hair Clinic Wolf and the conditions under which this must take place.
- Healthcare provider: the practitioner who performs the medical/cosmetic procedure.
Article 2 General
- The general terms and conditions apply to all offers, quotations, activities, assignments and agreements between Hair Clinic Wolf and the client, respectively their legal successors.
- The present conditions also apply to all assignments with Hair Clinic Wolf, for the execution of which third parties must be involved.
- If one or more of the provisions in these general terms and conditions are invalid or should be annulled, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions remain fully applicable. Hair Clinic Wolf and the client will then consult on new provisions to replace the void or invalid ones.
Article 3 Intake, offered, realization in hard Assignment
- Your intake interview is completely free of charge. If you are forced to cancel the consultation due to circumstances, we ask you to inform us in writing at least 48 hours in advance of the appointment. If you do not inform us or do not inform us in time, we must list your consultation appointment as a no-show. We will then send you an invoice of €100 excluding VAT. After payment of this outstanding amount, you can schedule another intake. If you decide to undergo treatment with us after this intake, we will settle the costs of the no-show on your final invoice in the form of a discount of only €100. If you are forced to cancel an appointment for an intake, in the last 48 hours prior to the appointment, because you have tested positive for Corona, we ask you to send us this positive test result. Then we will not charge you any costs for cancellation. If you do not have a test result or do not want to share it with us, we are unfortunately forced to charge you the no-show rate of €100 excluding VAT.
- Offers from Hair Clinic Wolf are partly based on the information provided by the client. The client guarantees that it has provided all essential information for the design, execution and completion of the assignment to the best of its knowledge. This concerns in particular information about medicines, illnesses, allergies, etc. If essential changes occur in the client’s medical situation, he must immediately report this to Hair Clinic Wolf and/or the care provider. Indian shows that the medical treatment cannot take place due to unsuitability of the client for such treatment or as a result of incorrect and/or incomplete information about the state of health, then this unsuitability will be at the expense and risk of the client.
- The offers made by Hair Clinic Wolf are without obligation. From offered are valid for 30 days, unless stated otherwise.
- When the client agrees to an offer, he is requested to send the flight details to Hair Clinic Wolf within 5 days. After confirmation of the flight details, the order will be scheduled.
- Because to offer has been signed online, the assignment is final.
- The assignment runs from the confirmation of the assignment until the last aftercare moment (12-14 months after treatment).
- The assignment can be canceled free of charge up to 30 days before the treatment date. After that, the following cancellation costs will be charged: 30% of the contract sum for cancellation between 15 and 30 days before the treatment date; 100% of the order sum when cancellation within 14 days before the treatment date. If you have requested the contractor to book your tickets, it is not possible to receive any compensation for the cancellation of your flight, unless the airline has different rules.
Article 4 Execution of the assignment and the involvement of third parties
- Hair Clinic Wolf carries out the following activities in the context of the
Article 5 Modification of the assignment
If interim changes arise in the execution of the assignment due to the actions of the client, Hair Clinic Wolf will endeavor to make the necessary adjustments in consultation with the client. Hair Clinic Wolf is entitled to charge the extra costs for changing the assignment to the client.
Article 6 Rates and payment terms
- The rate for the assignment is stated in the quotation.
- The payment must be made no later than 2 weeks before departure date.
- Amounts are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise agreed.
- After the due date of the invoice, the client is in default and Hair Clinic Wolf has the right to charge the statutory interest and collection costs. In the event of non-compliance with the obligations by the client, all costs incurred for collection will be borne by the client, both judicial and extrajudicial.
- If payment is not made, Hair Clinic Wolf can suspend the further execution of the assignment until payment has been made.
Article 7 Complaints
Complaints about the work performed must be reported to Hair Clinic Wolf in writing by the client. The report must contain as detailed a description as possible of the shortcoming/complaint, so that Hair Clinic Wolf can respond adequately.
Article 8 Suspension and dissolution
- Hair Clinic Wolf is authorized to suspend the fulfillment of the obligations or to dissolve the assignment if:
- The client does not or not fully comply with the obligations arising from the assignment;
- After concluding the assignment, Hair Clinic Wolf became aware of circumstances that give good grounds to fear that the client will not fulfill its obligations;
- When concluding the assignment, the client was requested to provide security for the fulfillment of its obligations under the assignment and this security is not provided or is insufficient.
- Furthermore, Hair Clinic Wolf is authorized to dissolve the assignment (or have it dissolved) if circumstances arise that are of such a nature that fulfillment of the assignment is impossible or can no longer be required according to standards of reasonableness and fairness, or if other circumstances arise. that are of such a nature that unaltered maintenance of the assignment cannot reasonably be expected.
Article 9 Liability
- Hair Clinic Wolf is only liable for shortcomings in the execution of the assignment that are the result of carelessness and incompetence in the provision of advice and the execution of assignments.
- If Hair Clinic Wolf is liable for direct damage, that liability is limited to a maximum of the invoice amount. Liability is at all times limited to a maximum of the amount of the payment to be made by the insurer of Hair Clinic Wolf in the appropriate case.
- Under no circumstances can a claim be made for compensation for damage caused by loss of income of the client (in whatever way) or for indirect damage and consequential damage.
- The client can only invoke a shortcoming in the execution of the assignment if this has been made known in writing by the client within three months after completion of the assignment.
- Hair Clinic Wolf does not accept any liability for damage resulting from medical treatment and/or medical examination. For the medical part of the assignment, the customer contracts directly with the care provider. The care provider is autonomous from a medical point of view and bears responsibility for his/her activities. Damage resulting from the medical treatment is entirely at the risk and expense of the care provider and/or the customer.
- The customer declares that he has been sufficiently and plausibly informed by Hair Clinic Wolf and that he is aware of possible risks and limitations of the medical treatment and/or medical examination he has voluntarily undergone.
Article 10 Force Majeure
- If, as a result of circumstances that are reasonably beyond the control of the parties, a planned treatment cannot take place, the parties will agree a new treatment date, if possible and in good consultation.
Article 11 Insurance
- The client is responsible for taking out health and/or travel insurance and for obtaining information about the cover.
- The client is responsible for any insurance to cover the costs of cancellation. Hair Clinic Wolf accepts no responsibility or risk in this regard.
- The client is responsible for its own belongings. Hair Clinic Wolf is not liable for damage to or loss of goods of the client or third parties, nor for any injuries sustained (except in case of gross negligence).
Article 12 Confidentiality and Privacy
- Both parties are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information that they have obtained from each other or from another source in the context of their assignment. Information is considered confidential if this has been communicated by the other party or if this results from the nature of the information.
- Names, logos and information provided to the customer are the property of Hair Clinic Wolf and may not be copied, distributed or shared without its permission.
- Hair Clinic Wolf and the healthcare provider are bound by privacy regulations, which are made available at the request of the customer.
Article 13 Applicable Law and Disputes
- Dutch law applies to every assignment between Hair Clinic Wolf and the client, even if the client is resident or established abroad.
- The parties strive to resolve complaints jointly. If the parties cannot reach an agreement by mutual agreement, the complaint can be submitted to an independent third party (mediator) or to the Dutch court.
Article 14 Changes
The most current version of these general terms and conditions can be consulted on the website www.hairclinicwolf.nl